Burton & Dyson Solicitors have been established for 150 years in Gainsborough, and has a team of experts to offer a wide range of legal services for you or your business. We offer all the services of a large law firm, but with a personal touch.
|Lawyer - Solicitor|
We have 28 members of staff.
Our partners are:
Mr P. G. Westcott BSc. Notary Public
Mr S. R. Hardy LL.B
Mrs L. J. Whitelam ll.b
Lexcel accredited since 2007.
Investor in People since 2002.
Accredited members of Solicitors Regulation Authority Children, Personal Injury and Mental Health panels.
Members of Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
Members of MIND.
Members of Resolution.
Area of Business
- Property and home information packs, remortgages,
- Buy-to-let and landlord and tenant law,
- Family and relationships - divorce, separation, mediation, living together agreements, civil partnership advice, contact with children, domestic violence, injunctions,
- Wills, family trusts and administration of estates,
- Tax and inheritance planning,
- Mental health,
- Compensation claims - accidents at work, road traffic accidents, victims of violence.
- Notary Public.
Legal Aid and Public Funding on family and mental health matters - we will assess you for eligibility at our first meeting.
No win no fee may be available on accident claims.