Brook Drive 126
Contact0208 265 3480 - or - Email
Welcome To CASAview.co.uk
We are a local, independent 21st Century internet based firm specialising in Residential Lettings and Property Management.
CASAview Lettings Agent have firmly set their targets on appealing to high quality applicants seeking a high quality service, by an independent agent with a great local knowledge and experience. The independence of CASAview means we are dedicated to achieving the best in the lettings market.
CASAview offers a full service for modern refurbished property owners looking to Let including a free valuation, press advertising, internet advertising through web portals and property particulars which include floor plans and location maps giving them the best feel in Surrey, along with a high quality referencing service to help ensure a high calibre of tenant.
As specialists we are fully focused on the priorities and needs of Landlords and Tenants, and, unlike estate agents, our loyalties are not divided by dealing with property sales and mortgages.
|Letting Agent - Residential|
Property manager: 1
Property negotiators: 2
Managing directors: 2
Dedicated teams: 4
Area of Business
Only professional tenants are searched and very high standard properties only accepted.
1. Visiting you at your property, and providing a rental valuation and any other advice which you may require about letting your property.
2. Advising you on compliance with the various safety regulations.
3. Locating suitable tenants. Your property will be advertised if necessary, however we have excellent contacts with various company and other establishment personnel departments, and furthermore usually have tenants waiting.
4. Accompanying tenant applicants to view the property.
5. Obtaining and evaluating references and credit checks.
6. Preparing a suitable tenancy agreement and arranging signature by the tenant.
7. Collecting and holding as stakeholders a deposit (bond) from the tenant.
8. Preparing an inventory and schedule of condition.
9. Checking the tenant into the property and agreeing the inventory.
10. Supervising the transfer of gas, electricity and council tax accounts into the tenant's name.
11. Receiving rental payments monthly in advance, and paying you promptly, together with a detailed statement from our computerised management systems.
12. If required paying regular outgoings for you from rental payments.
13. Inspecting the property periodically, and reporting any problems to you.
14. Arranging any necessary repairs or maintenance, first liaising with you in the case of larger works.
15. Keeping in touch with the tenant on a routine basis, and arranging renewals of the agreement as necessary.
16. Checking tenants out as required, reletting and continuing the process with the minimum of vacant periods to ensure that you receive the optimum return from your property.
Very competitive and inclusive of a combined package including:
1. Inventory, check in/out reports
2. Gas Safety and EPC checks available
3. 6 months tenant visits