Chichester Road 25
Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent
Contact0771 771 5032 - or - Email
DVW Consulting was formed in 2009. As a result of the economic downturn, DVW Consulting identified a need for the client to gain an upper hand in negotiating competitive rates. The client that is expanding/investing can use the services of DVW, at no cost, to provide a brief for their project and the team chosen to undertake the project will undertake it to exacting standards and to a competitive rate.
Director - Dee Wilkinson: 10 years experience in project and operational management in the hotel and hospitality sector working for a FTSE Top 100 company.
No direct staff are employed at DVW. The external team comprises of:
- Professional Consultants: QS, Designer, Architect, Structural Engineer, Signage Consultant, Energy Consultant;
- Main Contractor: Substantial experience in public and private sector works. Ranging from £10k to £10 million;
- Mechanical and Electrical Contractor;
- Furniture Supplier: Direct source supplier;
- Signage Contractor;
- Direct Suppliers: Floor finishes, Lighting, Landscaping, Music and TV, Artwork, EPOS Systems.
Area of Business
DVW Consulting provides cost effective solutions to the construction industry.
A simple example: A client requires 2000 chairs for its hotel chain. DVW sources the furniture contractor to meet the brief and beat the current cost.
A complex example: A client requires a team to undertake a full refurbishment of a listed building with a maximum spend of £400k. DVW sources the team, from professional consultants, contractors and suppliers to undertake the work at the most competitive rate.
No fee for the client to pay. DVW Consulting costs are absorbed through consultant/contractor/supplier overheads and profit. As this is new work for the team, they can reduce their costs significantly.