Gateway Gardens 45
Ely, Cambridgeshire

Since 2009

07887786462 - or - Email

I am a qualified independent DEA inspector otherwise known as a Domestic Energy Assessor who can conduct a survey of your home if it is for sale as part of the Home Information Pack, or for property rental if you are a landlord.

I am also undertaking my commercial NDEA (non domestic energy assessor) study to also carry out EPC's on the commercial sector in the forth coming future.

A Domestic Energy Certificate is required for certification of Existing Domestic dwellings for sale or let, either as part of the home sellers pack (Home Information Pack) or as a Landlord or private homeowner for property rental. It is now a mandatory requirement to obtain an Energy Certificate for Residential Property which is to be let or for sale on the open market as part of a HIP Home Pack. You can obtain an Energy Performance Certificate separately from the HIP documents and you can instruct myself as an independent Energy Assessor to provide you with the EPC direct.

I am qualified by ABBE. Accredited with STROMA, my registration number is STRO 002769.

I can also offer HIP's Conveyancing, Re Mortgage as part of a package with certain companies I am affiliated with. Please ask for more detail.


I am a Sole Trader. Non VAT Registered.

Area of Business

Ely and the surrounding Postcode areas:
CB3, CB4, CB5, CB6, CB24, CB25
IP27, IP28, PE15, PE16, PE26, PE27


EPC starting fee from £40 inclusive.
HIP starting fee from £220 inclusive.