Insurepair are an established and accredited multi-skilled company based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
From our offices in Edinburgh, we provide a robust and reliable service within three distinct markets; insurance repairs, private renovations and planned maintenance works.
|Builder - General Builder|
|Builder - General Builder|
At Insurepair we always endeavour to provide the highest quality of staff for our clients. It is our belief that by helping our staff to develop professionally we will be able to continually improve our standards and grow as a company.
We are continually trying to maintain an atmosphere that exists within Insurepair where everyone looks forward to coming to work in the morning and nobody wants to leave. An environment of achievers and an ongoing quest for excellence. We are able to achieve this with the support of our entire workforce.
We employ a large team of Trained Trade Professionals including, Surveyors, Office Managers, Administrators, Claims Handlers, Joiners, Plasterers, Plumbers, Painters & Decorators, Tilers, Roofers, etc.
Which? Trusted Traders
TRUSTMARK - Insurepair are Vetted and Accredited by this governing body.
Constructionline is a public private partnership between the Department of Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform (formerly the DTI) and Capita Business Services. As a national online database, it is the UK's largest register for pre-qualified contractors and consultants.
Suppliers can sometimes meet one buyers Health and Safety standards but not another. Being CHAS approved reduces duplication as suppliers compliance is accepted by all CHAS buyers.
Insurepair have demonstrated their learning by taking the Professional Water Damage Restoration: Mitigation, Remediation & Structural Drying for Practitioners examination. We have been awarded the certificate in Professional Water Damage Restoration: Mitigation, Remediation & Structural Drying for Practitioners certified by Dewpoint.
The Criminal Records Bureau (CRB), an Executive Agency of the Home Office, provides wider access to criminal record information through its Disclosure service.
Area of Business
Insurance Repairs and Renovations
- Bathroom Design
- Complete Bathroom Refurbishment
- Bathroom Installation
- Bathroom Repair
- Cellar & Basement Conversions
- Chimney Building / Repair
- Garage Conversions
- Internal Renovation / Reconfiguration
- Porch / Canopies
- Garage / Outbuilding Construction
Carpenters / Joiners
- Laminate Flooring
- Bespoke Furniture Design & Build
- Fitted Bedrooms
- Solid Timber Flooring
- Wooden Sash Windows
- General Fitted Furniture
- Bespoke Kitchen Furniture
- Fascias / Soffits / Cladding - Wooden
- Wooden Shutters
- Wooden Doors - Internal
- Wooden Decking
- Wooden Doors - External
- Wooden Casement Windows
- Garden Sheds / Playhouses
- Floor Sanding & Finishing
- Plastic / Rubber Flooring
- Polished Concrete
- Linoleum Flooring
- Floor Tiling
- Stone / Concrete Paving
- Under Floor Heating - Electric Systems
- Under Floor Heating - Water Systems
- External Tiling
- Carpet Laying
- Kitchen Design
- Kitchen Installation
- Kitchen Worktops - Stone
- Kitchen Worktops - Metal
- Complete Kitchen Refurbishment
- Kitchen Worktops - Wood / Laminate
Painters / Decorators
- External Painting - Walls
- Paint Effects / Murals
- Internal Painting & Decorating
- External Painting - Windows & Doors
Plasterers / Renderers
- Polished / Other Plaster Finishes
- Plaster Skimming
- Pebble Dashing
- Internal Rendering
- Decorative Cornicing / Plasterwork
- External Rendering
- Standard Coving
- Water Tanks and Immersion Heaters
- Guttering and Rainwater Pipes
- Gas Boilers (requires gas safe certification)
- Power Showers and Pumps
- Plumbing Repair & Maintenance
- Bathroom, Kitchen and WC Plumbing
- Sprinkler Systems
- Solar Heating Systems
- Thatched Roofs
- Zinc / Metal Roofs
- Slate & Tiled Roofs
- Flat Roofs
- Fascias / Soffits / Cladding - uPVC
- Velux / Skylight Windows
- Timber Preservation, Woodworm & Rot
- Thermal Insulation
- Sound Proofing
- Damp Proofing
A professional approach, knowledge and attention to detail has earned Insurepair a first class reputation among industry professionals and domestic clients alike.
From small specialist works to larger general refurbishment and construction, Insurepair consistently delivers the highest level of All Trades services in a professional, prompt and safe manner. To compliment this, there exists within the organisation, a total commitment to professionalism and an aspiration to be the best.