Leon Kaye Solicitors are committed to looking after your best interests whether you are buying or selling a property. We handle both freehold and leasehold transactions across the full price range. Whatever the price, our service remains of the highest quality at all times.. We have been established for over 36 years and all our legal advisers have considerable expertise in their local property market and strong relationships with estate agents to make sure we give you excellent service.
For those buying or selling a property - We understand your emotional involvement in a home is as important as your financial investment. We treat each client as an individual and every transaction as a priority.
We act for purchasers or sellers at all levels be they first time buyers or high net worth buyers /sellers in the prime and super prime market. We act for overseas purchasers and guide them through every stage of the transaction. Our clients include first time buyers, property investors and property companies alike. We obtain a high percentage of our work by personal recommendation from clients who have been pleased with the service we have provided to them over the last 36 years.
|Lawyer - Solicitor|
|Lawyer - Solicitor|
We have ten staff based in the Kings Road, Chelsea office. Including Leon Kaye, Senior Partner, Priscilla Sinder, Partner, Pam Grewal, Partner, Stuart Ross, Consultant, Tiffany Wong, Legal Assistant.
Fully accredited member of The Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
Area of Business
- Sale and/ or purchase of residential freehold, leasehold properties and land, including buy-to-let;
- Lease extensions, lease Variations and enfranchisement;
- Remortgages and general mortgage information;
- Joint ownership agreements;
- Shared ownership agreements;
- Buying property at auction;
- Residential tenancies;
- Residential plot developments and site acquisitions;
- Vault acquisitions and disposals;
- Leasing of Commercial Properties;
- Selling or Purchasing a commercial leasehold property;
- Advice on commercial property transactions for shops, offices and restaurants;
- Lease assignment;
- Development and planning issues;
- Extensions/renewals of existing leases;
- Advising on dilapidation issues and litigation;
- Service charge issues.
Please contact us for a quotation or visit our website.