We are an established medium size architectural practice, with a head office in Southport and a further office in Manchester. We act all over the UK and ROI for clients in all sectors. We also provide Building Surveying, CDM Coordinator, Interior Design, Project Management and Energy Audit Services.
We have approximately 30 staff including 4 partners.
The four partners are:
David Bailey BA(hons) Dip Arch RIBA
Ian Bramham BA(hons) Dip Arch RIBA
Chris Burscough BA(hons) BArch RIBA
David Chapman BA(hons) Dip Arch AABC RIBA
Area of Business
We work on multiple projects nationally for a varied client base. Clients include:
- Retail - Marks & Spencer, Primark, jd, H Samuel, Ernest Jones, Co-Op;
- Public Bodies - Merseyside Police, Cumbria Constabulary, Grampian Police;
- Leisure - Wagamama, DW Leisure, Mere Golf and Country Club;
- Developers - Neptune Developments, Lombard Property;
- Ecclesiastical - Quinquennial architects for multiple churches.
All fees are dependent on the specifics of each project. Fees will always be agreed with the client at the beginning of a project against an agreed scope of works.