S & J Mortgage Centres opened for business in April 2002 at our Market Drayton office, allowing us to give our expert, professional independent mortgage advice to our clients who mainly lived, worked or were moving into the area.
Over the years we have earned an excellent reputation locally, that has seen a high demand for our professional services and advice, this is mainly due to word of mouth as our existing satisfied clients recommend us to others.
With our high standards on customer service, industry knowledge/expertise and the flexibility to visit clients in the comfort of their own homes, we have been able to extend our professional services to the surrounding areas including Shropshire, Staffordshire, Cheshire and the West Midlands.
Senior Partner, Simon Boswell has over 18 years experience within financial services, the last 13 years specialising in Mortgages and Mortgage Protection, so you can be assured that at all times when you consult with S & J you will be receiving the professional, expert and friendly advice you expect.
S & J are able to offer you this comprehensive expert advice by using the latest mortgage sourcing software, which is updated daily, this means we always have the very latest lender interest rates and lending criteria available.
|Financial Services & Advice - Mortgage Broker|
|Financial Services & Advice - Commercial & Buy to Let Finance|
|Financial Services & Advice - Insurance Broker|
|Financial Services & Advice - Bridging Finance|
Simon Boswell senior partner has over 18 yrs experience within financial services.
S & J Mortgage Centres is regulated and authorised by the Financial Services Authority number 302128, registered address 75, Cheshire Street, Market Drayton, Shropshire, TF9 1PN.
Area of Business
Independent Whole of Market Mortgage Advice
1st Time Buyers
Buy to Let
Let to Buy Mortgages
Self Build Mortgages
Shared Ownership / Shared Equity Mortgages
We also offer:
Contact Simon Boswell for a no obligation quote.
Treating Customers Fairly
S & J Mortgage Centres
Committed to treating our customers fairly
At S & J Mortgage Centres, we are committed to offering our customers the highest possible standards of service. In so doing we are pleased to support the Financial Services Authority initiative "Treating Customers Fairly".
We recognise that both our customers and we have everything to gain if we look after your best interests and treat you fairly in all aspects of our dealings with you.
Our commitment to you
· Provide you with clear information about the products and service we offer, including fees and charges;
· Ascertain your individual needs, preferences and circumstances before recommending a mortgage;
· Only recommend a mortgage that we consider suitable for you and that you can afford - and always the most suitable from the available options;
· Not recommend a mortgage if we can't find one we consider suitable;
· Encourage you to ask if there's something you don't understand;
· Give you access to a formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our service.
How you can help us
To help us give you the most appropriate advice, we will ask you to:
· Tell us as much as possible about your income and outgoings, to enable us to properly assess how much you can afford;
· Let us know about changes that might affect your ability to repay a mortgage;
· Let us know if there is any aspect of our service, or of a product we have discussed or recommended that you don't understand;
· Tell us if you think there are ways we can improve our service.
Thank you for choosing S & J Mortgage Centres.