Wyllie & Henderson

Caledonian Road Market Chambers
Perth, Perthshire
PH1 5NJ

Since 1903

Contact
01738 638465 - or - Email - or - Visit website

One of Perth's longest established legal Firms, Wyllie & Henderson was founded in 1903 and since then has offered a comprehensive range of legal and property services in Perth and further afield.

In January 2006, the Firm moved to Market Chambers, new bespoke Office premises in Caledonian Road, giving the Firm a base with a prominent location on the perimeter of the thriving City Centre of Perth.

With approachable and outgoing Solicitors experienced in the full range of legal services available within the Firm and assisted by a comprehensive backup team, Wyllie & Henderson endeavour to retain traditional values within a modern practice environment.

Services

Estate Agent - Residential
Estate Agent - Residential
Lawyer - Solicitor
Lawyer - Solicitor

Staff

The present Partners of the Firm are Fergus M Allan, who first joined the Firm as an assistant in 1965 and was subsequently assumed as Partner in 1967, Ian K Lindsay who first joined the Firm as a Trainee Solicitor in 1983 and was subsequently assumed a Partner in 1988 and Angela L Scott who joined the Firm in May 2005 and was assumed as a Partner of the Firm on 1st July 2007.

The Partners are ably supported by a team of Solicitors and qualified support staff, including Law Accountants and Paralegals.

Memberships

Please see the "Our People" page of our website.

Area of Business

Wyllie & Henderson offer a comprehensive range of legal services and aim to provide quality and individual support for our clients.

Please see the "Services" page of our website for a complete list of our legal services.

Fees

Please contact our Office where a member of Staff will be happy to advise you on all aspects of our fees etc.